Monday, December 31, 2012

Final Weigh In of 2012

This morning was my final weigh in of 2012, and the weigh in after Christmas. I wasn't really sure what to except as to be honest I haven't been great at tracking as you can see. I have tracked 100% since Saturday though :)  I did do pretty well with my Active Link monitor, my assessment ended on Wednesday and my challenge started and I have been doing pretty good at keeping active. Let's hope it continues.





Weigh in Results

I ended the year with a loss :)
Previous Weight: 278.6
Today's weigh in: 277.4
+/- :  - 1.2lbs
Total loss 27.6lbs (I realized my total loss was wrong when I posted last week, this is the correct total)

I am pleased with my overall loss, but did check out my figures for this year and I only lost 14.8lbs in 2012, so really need to step my game up. 

I have decided to set myself a weight loss goal for 2013. I would like to try and reach 200lbs, which is a loss of 77.4lbs, part of me thinks this is too bigger goal to aim for, but I know if I really try hard I can achieve it - so watch this space...

I am currently signed up for a few challenge to help motivate me.

This week is the final week of the  Elf4Health 6 week challenge, which has been a lot of fun.
Last week I joined Weight Off My Shoulders  PnPTrackstar challenge, it is all about tracking what you eat as much as possible.
Tomorrow is the start of my diet bet challenge, we have 9 participants and the pot is currently at $180, if you would like to join (it's $20) please email me for an invite link.
I also signed up to the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans weight loss challenge which starts tomorrow and my partner for that challenge is Veronica.
My final challenge is a second diet bet challenge where the pot currently stands at just under $6000!!

So providing I lose 4% of my weight in January it could be a profitable month :)

Happy New Year everyone, have a fun but safe evening tonight and I hope 2013 is an amazing year for you

Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! I wish that I lived somewhere that was warmer because I would love to do 5Ks right about now. But I will sign up for some and at the first break of the weather, I will be there. Are any of those challenges still open? I clicked on a few and they were closed. I wish I'd known about them sooner!!

    Best of luck to you! I have added your website to mine and I'm now getting started with my blogging. I'm so excited for what this year will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I think you might be able to join the PnPTrackstar still if you are following WW.
    I know the shrinking jeans one is closed.
    The two dietbets are still open to entrants
    Don't forget to let me know your blog name - Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog is Girl Gone Fit - http://girlgonefit.com . I've just revamped it and I'm making even more changes. But I have updated it today and I am going to post at least once a week. The more I write and chronicle, the more successful I actually am in this quest to get healthy. All the best to you! You're doing amazing. I've signed up for my first 5K for the year (March 10th). It's too cold until then so I'm going to have to rely on indoor fitness. Other than walking.

      All the best and I'll be keeping my eye on your progress, occasionally stepping in here and shaking pom poms to cheer you on. :)

      Delete
  3. Ill go check your blog now and add it to my links when I'm next on my PC

    ReplyDelete